Transformation Project Manager
- 500 - 600 per day
- Rome, Lazio, Italy
- Contract, Full time
- 09 Apr 19
Leverage your accomplishments to get the kind of employment you've always wanted: a self-directed career with work/life balance, world class clients and high level initiatives - all with collaboration and support of a global community of seasoned professionals. If you are ready to work directly with business leaders and their teams to solve problems and drive change, then a career at resources is for you. We are currently seeking experienced Transformation Project Managers experienced in the migration of fiance operations within the Insurance sector to join our team in Italy and France. Responsibilities include;
- Co-ordinating and managing transformation activity across various business functions including Operations, Actuarial, Controllers, etc.
- Manage business analysis activities and ensure a consistent approach and methodology.
- Set Milestones, Checkpoints, Tracks Progress
- Escalate Risks/Issues and create mitigation plans
- Close collaboration with remote Project Managers within other geographies.
- Report to the EMEA Program Team, and Individual Business Function Project Leads