Senior Recruiter, Talent Acquisition - Rome, Italy
Are you excited by the opportunity of using your expertise to identify and hire great talent, enabling our vision of making the cross-currency, cross-border money movement seamless for our customers? Join Western Union as Senior Recruiter, Talent Acquisition. Western Union powers your pursuit.
In this role as Senior Recruiter, you will be part of our Global Talent Acquisition team supporting Europe and Africa. You will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process across a range of locations and skills sets. Role Responsibilities
- Attracts and sources, screens, and evaluates internal and external talent/candidates.
- Reviews and interviews candidates.
- Supports hiring managers through the hiring process.
- Utilizes recruiting ATS and analyses data to make recruiting decisions and recommendations.
- Leads recruitment initiatives and projects.
- Interprets the employment strategy and works collaboratively across HR and business teams to meet strategic goals.
We make financial services accessible to humans everywhere. Join us for what's next.
- You will be an experienced talent acquisition professional with experience and knowledge of recruiting talent across Europe.
- You would also have worked with in-house recruitment systems and will have a strong network across the external market.
- You will have a good understanding of candidate attraction, including sourcing tools and different job boards.
- You are used to working closely with candidates with a track record in building relationships and a strong focus on the candidate experience.
- As a seasoned professional, you are used to analyzing complex data and using the same for key decision-making.
- Fluency in Italian and English is also required - French would be advantageous.
Western Union is positioned to become the world's most accessible financial services company - transforming lives and communities. We're a diverse and passionate customer-centric team of over 8,000 employees serving 200 countries and territories, reaching customers and receivers around the globe. More than moving money, we design easy-to-use products and services for our digital and physical financial ecosystem that help our customers move forward.
Just as we help our global customers prosper, we support our employees in achieving their professional aspirations. You'll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as receive a great compensation package. If you're ready to help drive the future of financial services, it's time for Western Union. Learn more about our purpose and people at https://careers.westernunion.com/. Benefits
You will also have access to short-term incentives, multiple health insurance options, accident and life insurance, and access to best-in-class development platforms, to name a few (https://careers.westernunion.com/global-benefits/). Please see the below benefits specific to your location and note that your recruiter may share additional role-specific benefits during your interview process or in an offer of employment.
Your Italy specific benefits include:
- A minimum of 26 working days holiday per annum
- Child Assistance and Study Leave
- Luncheon vouchers provided to employees for each day in the office
- Pension plan eligibility for all employees
We are passionate about diversity. Our commitment is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams while reflecting the communities we serve. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, following applicable laws.