Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our Group aims to become the standard bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
Generali Shared Services S.c.a.r.l (GSS) belongs to Generali Group. It provides shared advanced IT services to the Group companies, with Head Office in Italy and branches in further 5 European Countries. It counts a total staff of about 1.000 employees.
The candidate will be in support and assistance to Legal Counsel in the following activities:
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- supporting Global Procurement Function’s needs which require, among others, handling multi-country and complex negotiations, including attendance to meetings under the supervision of the Legal Counsel, drafting and updating the current templates, analysis and review of Supplier’s templates, documents and proposals
- handling requests of legal support/opinion by GSS Functions
- coordinating the interaction with the relevant Group Functions (Privacy, Compliance, Audit, IT security, 231, Risk Functions, Tax) and collecting the relevant guidelines
- coordinating the interaction with Local legal departments
- monitoring the internal processes and internal applicable regulations and handling the relevant workflow
- legal researches related to contract law and requests of advice concerning national and international law
- University degree in (Italian) Law with final evaluation not lower than 100/110
- Work experience in law firm
- International profile – studying/working abroad experience is strongly preferred
- Ability to analyse and summarize complex legal matters
- Good drafting skills
- Result oriented and proactive approach
- Cooperative, problem solving and can do attitude
- Fluent English is mandatory