Head of Cyber Security & Threats Management
GSS provides shared services to the Group companies, with Head Office in Italy and branches in 5 European countries, a total staff of about 1.000 people. For the Chief Security Office Division we are looking for an Cyber Security & Threats Manager. TheGSS provides shared services to the Group companies, with Head Office in Italy and branches in 5 European countries, a total staff of about 1.000 people.
For the Chief Security Office Division we are looking for an Cyber Security & Threats Manager.
The Cyber Security & Threats Management has the mandate and the responsibility
for managing at global level the IT Security & Cyber Threats activities, implementing solutions and running operations in order to prevent and to manage cyber risks. The manager conceptualizes, organizes, implements the solutions, the procedures and the activities coordinating the units that composed the department. He/ She develops partnership with internal customers across the company. The goal of the activities is to mitigate cyber risks in a proactive way, from prevention and intelligence, to detection and management.
- Accountable for cyber threats and risks prevention, detection and management
- Responsible for definition and development solution, identifying technologies and coordinating the GSS project management for the implementation of related initiatives
- Support the definition of the strategic initiatives (in charge of Group Head Office Security Division) for the implementation and the evolution of Cyber and Threats Intelligence solutions (tools, processes and policies, including the integration with SIEM and MISP platform and the implementation of the Info Sharing Security Portal)
- Responsible for management of relevant case and coordination of operations activities.
- Constantly analyze and study the impacts of Cyber Threats, new risks and innovative solutions on GSS infrastructures, in order to identify the correct and timely patches and defenses against the attack pattern evolution, supporting Security Operations in delivery activities.
- Support Security Governance in order to define, to fine tune and to monitor the related SLA and KPI.
He / she manage and coordinate:
- SIEM & event management
- Security Operations Center (SOC)
- Threat Intelligence
- Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT)
- Solid knowledge and experience with Cyber Threats Management (SIEM / SOC; Threat Intelligence and CERT)
- Skills and ability to interact at senior level within Generali management
- Degree-level education (Computer Science, Engineering, telecommunication engineering, informatics, mathematics, physics. or equivalent);
- Certifications on Information Security (e.g. CISSP, CISM, ISO27001, CISA, ISO22301, GSEC, CEH, CSX etc.) would be a plus;
- Experience in technical security domains (network security, application security, data security, cloud security, vulnerability management etc.) would be a plus
- Experience on information security governance, IT risk management, regulatory compliance (e.g. Privacy Law) and audit procedures would be a plus
- Knowledge of main Information Security standards and framework (ISO27001, ISO22301, ISF, NIST, COBIT etc…) would be a plus
- Communication skills and ability to manage a wide array of different stakeholders
- Strong operational focus, ability to drive topics and deliver results even under pressure and time constraints
- Cross-country team management; ability to work in large international security projects;
- Fluent English, another European language is a plus
- Proactivity, high energy and enthusiasm, with a "hands-on" approach, resilience
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to effectively influence, persuade across geographies, cultures, markets and levels of seniority
- A global mindset Passionate
- A "quality-driven" individual
- Advanced problem solving, analytical and communication skills;
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team.