See job description for details
Opportunity and Responsibility
We are looking for Business Analysts
with specific skills in the Retail market
, both in the Fashion / Luxury and GDO sectors. The ideal candidate has a strong consultancy skill related to the Core processes of this industry.
An experience of at least two years in consultancy contexts is what we are looking for and the ideal candidate is the one who demonstrates a strong aptitude in project management
as well. Teamwork
is essential and respect and ethics
are essential qualities for us
We are looking for ambitious
people with a high potential who want to get involved and face increasingly important challenges. If you recognize yourself in this picture, then Retail Reply
is the company for you.
We cover a broad range of applications and technological spectrum, embracing diversified fields and contexts, in terms of process and technology. To name a few, we manage projects with Salesforce Commerce Cloud
for the implementation of B2C or B2B eCommerce with Cloud Craze
, Oracle Retail xStore
for the world of the Physical Store, Microservices Architectures
, MDM and PIM
applications with always an eye on Business processes.
We are ready to provide a Growing path for any carrier, with hard and soft skill training program, leveraging anyone's excellence area.
Following the activities and roles to cover:
Skills and Training
- Analysis and optimization design of InStore processes, from the sales ceremony to the management of Back Office operational processes, up to the digital management definition of the In-store shopping experience
- Analysis and process design to support physical-digital convergence
- Analysis and definition of processes relating to the world of Data Management, both Customer and Product
- Analysis and design of eCommerce processes, from the definition of the CJ, to the support of the definition of the purchasing and Delivery processes
- Project Management of varying complexity depending on the seniority accrued
You will be part of an ambitious path by designing the Digital Ecosystem in Retail 4.0
, approaching innovative processes
, and technologies
. The Activities foresaw that will involve you are related to the build-up of the true convergence between physical and digital with maximum attention to the customer experience and the Time 2 Market.
You will have the following skills:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong communication, and People Management skills. Good negotiation skills
- Good understanding of the complexity of managing a contract from both an operational point of view and budget control
- Keen on innovation in order to access working groups for the definition of new business models or use cases of offering
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the peculiarities of large-scale distribution
- Skills in shop, Commerce, or PIM applications.
Then you are the person we are looking for. Why Joining Retail Reply?
Because we pay a lot of attention to people's professional growth, we make ethics, attention to the individual, mutual respect our DNA. We are a young and dynamic company, which pays particular attention to both Soft and Hard skill training. You will be part of projects for international brands and this will allow you to work with innovative technologies. What can you find in Retail Reply?
You will find a young and dynamic team. We like to think that this is a family where you can also have fun! There is the possibility of carving out the role that best suits your ambitions, specializations in order to excel. Grab the opportunity and accept the challenge! we are looking for professionals like you!
Apply and tell us how you can make the difference. Leave your application through this announcement, always remembering to update your CV.
Company page: https:// https://www.reply.com/retail-reply/en/