See job description for details
for the Milan and Turin offices.
Have you a keen interest in innovation, low-code programming and business management? Join Us! ATLAS Reply
is the Reply
company focused on IT Governance, our goal is to maximize the efficiency, effectiveness and productivity of IT processes, practices and solutions. We provide consultancy, system integration, application and operation services to maximize the efficacy, the efficiency and productivity of the IT assets using process automation techniques to manage and evolve applications, solutions and processes. ATLAS Reply
surfs enterprise process intelligent automation
along with ServiceNow
, one of the fastest growing low-code
SaaS platforms of the market .
Many companies are relying on ServiceNow
to improve their processes and you, within our team, might be among the first to introduce Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning algorithms in IT and non-IT processes.
You'll play an active role in making our ServiceNow ninjas
, with these responsibilities:
In ATLAS Reply it will be possible to:
- Support the business analyst team with technical knowledge in demo or presentation sessions with customers
- Develop IT and business processes working in partnership with business stakeholders
- Introduce AI and ML algorithms and practices
- Create Virtual Agents (e.g. enhanced chatbots) able to manage people, knowledge and issues
- Creates Users' Service Portal with best-of-breed user experience and technologies
- Implement ServiceNow Modules (IT ServiceManagement, Customer Service Management, Cloud Management, Business Management)
- Develop ServiceNow Custom Applications using Angular and RESTful services
- Develop integrations with third parties applications using RESTful services
- Develop cloud provisioning capabilities in order to support cloud management processes
- Analyze and design the main IT processes, working within a team of analysts and developers, and in close contact with the main customers on the Italian and international market;
- Use innovative methodologies such as Agile and deepen business and design skills;
- Participate actively during the life cycle of our solutions: from the collection of requirements to the design of the solution and the development of business and technical logics;
- Grow professionally by defining a path that combines traditional training - courses and certifications - with experience in the field - working closely with customers and on challenging projects.
The candidate we are looking for has the following requirements:
Why work at ATLAS Reply?
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Management Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering;
- Flexibility, propensity for team work and prob lem solving skills;
- Strong interest in the analysis and design of business processes, work optimization, passion for technology and desire to increase one's professional background;
Together we will study a personalized growth path to develop and learn technological and organizational skills in line with your expectations.
Working at ATLAS Reply
- Participate in innovative projects;
- Explore and develop new solutions;
- Work in a stimulating environment;
- Learn and apply new technologies;
- Constantly test yourself by comparing yourself with your colleagues.
Together we can find the most suitable opportunity for you among those available.