Senior Trade Service Specialist Guarantees
- Is responsible for contacting the corporate customer under guarantee business and is responsible for cultivating and developing the business relationship with senior contacts responsible for processing the guarantee transactions.
- Ensures that the process-relevant internal and external guidelines and regulatory requirements are being complied within their scope of works, and deals with each task within any given deadlines.
- Works closely with TB Sales Specialist and Relationship Manager dealing with corporate clients, whom he supports by providing pertinent information in a team-orientated manner
- Works on a team-oriented basis in close cooperation with TSS in other locations and/or TCC GB colleagues as well as all relevant local counterparties.
- Complete local processing of international guarantees (including system input)
- Checking any communication from clients or other banks for completeness and authenticity, as well as scanning of the documents, documentation of the scanning and dispatch of the documents to the named counterpart
- Apprenticeship in banking, or completed University degree or other adequate qualification
- Italian mother tongue, fluent in English and other third language
- At least 5 years of comparable professional experience, trade finance and customer contact ideally in guarantees business background required
- Advanced knowledge of the pertinent rules published by the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) with regards to trade finance business
- Comprehensive knowledge of internal and external regulations, guidelines and related workflows in the area of responsibility (including AML, Countering Terrorist Financing, Financial Crime and First Line of Defence Activities)