Senior NPS Manager
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. Generali Group Marketing builds a compelling and differentiating brand platform for the company through a series of strategicGenerali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
Generali Group Marketing builds a compelling and differentiating brand platform for the company through a series of strategic initiatives intended to enhance the customer experience.
Within this function the unit Group Customer Experience ensures the roll-out of the NPS approach across Generali, and brings the ‘rolled out’ programs to ‘best in class’ level ensuring that BU teams act on customer feedback and eliminate the programs and drive cultural change. The Group Customer Experience unit is a small team of 4 people that acts as the ‘voice of the customer’ within Generali, a passionate driver for change, highly contributing to create a customer-centric culture in the business units across the world.
Generali’s NPS program was recently recognized as the Best Program in World on a major customer event by Medallia in London. The program started in December 2014 and now covers 54 Business Units and 90% of Generali’s customers base.
Within this unit we are looking for a Senior NPS Manager that will be responsible to achieve the successful implementation of Generali’s NPS program in key markets and to ensure best in class programs are established in each BU. The objective is to have the voice of the customer drive cultural change in each company and to work with the country to ensure the key Customer Pain points are eliminated.
The main responsibilities are:
- End to End responsibility for implementing the NPS program in the business unit, including attending the kick off and go live events and facilitating part of the sessions; participating in the weekly implementation calls with the business units and our supplier to ensure adhesion to the best practice guidelines and a successful long term embedding;
- Responsible to ensure that a best in class program is put in place after implementation. This entails that a number of processes and actions need to be taken by the business units which can be complex but still need to be done. The NPS managers safeguards that these happen by inspiring, monitoring and supporting the Business Units.
- Responsible for continuous improvements of the NPS Program in all its aspects, including material used, steps in the implementation, and the relationship with business units and supplier.
- Responsible to work with the Customer Experience team and the local business units on establishing Financial Linkage that will demonstrate the relation between detractors and promoters and bottom line.
- Create and work on presentations and support materials for (pre) kick off, go live, post go live, and for senior management as well as ad-hoc requests from different (Group) internal stakeholders.
- Lead discussions with senior management at various moments of the NPS journey of each business unit.
- Keep abreast of the customer feedbacks of the different countries by working with (the system of our supplier) the Medallia system and understand the main themes that arise.
- Equip, educate and empower the local teams with the right tools and knowledge to get the most out of their program data such as training and communication materials. Work with the countries to inspire and motivate them to take action on key pain points and build communities of practice around certain themes or areas.
- Focus on identifying program learnings and efficiency possibilities in both implementation and ongoing deployments to realize the learning curve of continuous improvement for the overall program.
- Contribute (and when needed present) the NPS global program at different internal workshops and stakeholders groups.
- Master degree, preferably in business administration, communications or marketing.
- 10+ years’ experience in the customer experience area with an international focus, preferably in financial institutions
- English full proficiency, other language such as Italian, French, German is a plus
- Proven successful experience with NPS programmes implementation
- Proven experience in managing virtual teams in global matrix organizations successfully engaging business units and cooperating with other functions
- Ability to work with tight deadlines, guaranteeing timely and accurate delivery
- Ability to manage multiple projects in global environment
- Well versed in working with both top level management of business units and department representatives and able to engage and enthuse them for using the NPS system and deploying NPS for best in class.
- High level of customer focus, passion for customers
- Strong presentation, communication and relationship skills
- Strong leadership and relationship management skills
- Change management and transformation experience, and should enjoy to enthuse and drive change through others.
- Experience with international working environment, mindful of cultural differences
- Ability to collaborate and inspire extended teams
- Results driven, curious and with a ground breaking attitude
- A practical and down to earth person who is able to interact with different levels in business units in a fluent way and with conviction