The Employee's duties will include:
- Conduct market;
- Assist line manager to develop and manage the client portfolio, hold commercial meetings and the presentation of products and services of the Bank;
- Provide financial advice to clients;
- Follow up the origination activities with relevant due diligence and analysis, including credit and financial analysis;
- Prepare and present proposals to the Credit Committee;
- Manage the deal execution;
- Others as assigned.
- Degree in Economics, Business Administration or equivalent. Master degree in Banking or Risk will be considered a plus;
- 5-8 years working experience in commercial Banks dealing with large corporates in Italy, in CIB, Syndication, or structured finance desks;
- Knowledge of Banking products and trends;
- Ability to conduct credit and financial analysis;
- Fluency in Italian and English, both written and oral;
- Good relation skills, ability to work in team and in a multicultural environment are essential personal requirements.