Sales & Marketing Support
- Milan, Lombardia, Italy
- Permanent, Full time
- RAM Active Investments
- 24 Apr 19
RAM Active Investments is a systematic asset manager with a long experience in creating value for its customers in any market condition. Research is at the heart of our disciplined approach to investment, which enables us to identify and continually exploit new market inefficiencies by adopting the latest innovative technologies.
Founded in 2007 by Thomas de Saint-Seine, Maxime Botti and Emmanuel Hauptmann, RAM Active Investments, an affiliate of Mediobanca Group since March 2018, operates independently worldwide with more than 40 employees and four offices in Geneva (headquarter), Zurich, Luxembourg and Milan. Asset under Management (as of end of January 2019) of €4 billion.
An excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Sales Support to join the Italian market Sales Team. You will be supporting the Head of Sales Retail Italy of RAM Active Investments (Europe) SA – Succursale Milano, working closely with key support teams in Geneva: Marketing, Client Services and Operations. Joining us represents a chance to learn in-depth about the sales process and investment strategies. You will have the chance to work with various departments involved in a sales value chain. It is an opportunity to develop skills to influence and convince.
- Giving 365-degree support to the Italian Sales Team;
- Liaising with the Marketing and Client Services departments for presentations, products descriptions and client reporting;
- Assist in the preparation of presentations for external and internal clients - printing and binding;
- Assist in client events and any other client servicing or marketing activities to strengthen client relationships;
- Other ad hoc marketing and events tasks where appropriate;
- Maintaining complete and accurate records of activities on the CRM;
- Act as Sales person when appropriate;
- Client contact as required;
- Ad hoc office tasks where appropriate;
- Providing cover when other sales supports are on annual leave / out of the office.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Finance / Economics / Marketing/ Communications or equivalent;
- More than 3 years’ experience in finance, in asset management company would be a plus;
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 and industry experience will be an advantage;
- Proficient with full MS Office suite;
- Italian mother tongue and Business level in English.
- Client orientation and good interpersonal skills are key skills to succeed in this role;
- Excellent communication skills and flexible approach to your work;
- Motivated self-starter, showing creativity and energy, flexible and resilient;
- Team player and enthusiastic person, open to learn;
- Able to work well under pressure and to take ownership and responsibility of issues.
Location: Milan, Italy
Occupancy (%): 100 %