We are an acquisitive Group that operates a retail business in Italy with a turnover of €160m trading from 167 stores plus online, in excess of 2,000 SKUs, 3m club card members and 1,400 employees. In additional the Group has a €40m wholesale branded apparel business in Denmark. The Group has acquired the Italian business recently out of extra-ordinary administration and is planning to upgrade its SAP ERP.
Office location: Piemonte or Turin
Working mode: on-site
OBJECTIVES OF THE ROLE:
- Understand and support the daily operations, and the periodic tasks, on the ERP
- Maps and keeps business processes updated for an efficient support3. Understanding of Z Programs and ABAP code for debugging (not mandatory ABAP developer capabilities)
- Third party systems integration experience, with processes review capabilities
- Lead the SAP migration project (from SAP ECC most probably to SAP 4/HANA), simplifying and standardizing than current customization
- Should be a hands-on SAP expert with FI-CO, SD and MM experience but also with a broader understanding on how this interacts with other modules
- English language- business proficient.
- Italian language.
- Basic Italian accounting and tax regulations knowledge required
- Self starter, with initiative and drive
- Appropriate training and academic back ground
- SAP AMS Partner governance
- Management of an internal resource
If you would like to join our dinamic environment and grow with the Group, please apply to our job post attaching your English CV.
We are looking forward to meeting you!