See job description for details
Risk & Security by design Advisor WHAT THE JOB IS ABOUT
We support our Customers in analyzing and managing all cybersecurity risks linked to digitalization and transformation during the pursuing of their cybersecurity strategy.
WHAT WE NEED
- Cybersecurity Risk Subject-Matter Expert. You will have to collaborate within strategic projects with key customers carrying out cybersecurity risk assessment, managing security architecture review, designing cybersecurity strategy and implementation roadmap to support the accomplishment of IT and business strategies.
- Independence and responsibilities. You will be responsible for the coordination of your projects and the junior resources assigned.
- Innovation. You will be responsible to enrich the offering on cybersecurity risk management in terms of technical competencies, methodology approach and technology solutions.
WHO WE ARE
- Academic background. Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering (Computer, Management, Electronic, Telecommunications, Automation) or Economics.
- Valuable expertise. Minimum 3 years of experience working on cybersecurity related projects.
- Soft skills. Excellent communication and presentation skills, problem-solving attitude and teamwork abilities, passion for technology and cybersecurity.
- Required languages: Italian, English
Spike Reply specializes in consultancy services and integrated solutions for business security. Spike Reply supports businesses in processes to tackle all aspects of risk associated with an information system, from identifying threats and vulnerabilities to establishing, designing and implementing the relevant technological, legal, organizational, insurance and risk-retention countermeasures. Spike Reply assists enterprises wishing to enhance their security posture while continuing to operate in optimum conditions.
Explore our website: https://www.reply.com/spike-reply/it/