Private Debt Associate
- Milan, Lombardia, Italy
- Permanent, Full time
- Tikehau Investment Management - Annonces
- 23 Apr 19
Tikehau Capital is an asset management and investment group, which manages €22.0bn of assets (as at 31 December 2018), with shareholders’ equity of €2.3bn (as at 30 June 2018). The Group invests in various asset classes (private debt, real estate, private equity and liquid strategies), including through its asset management subsidiaries, on behalf of institutional and private investors. Controlled by its managers, alongside leading institutional partners, Tikehau Capital employs 430 staff (as at 31 December 2018) in its Paris, London, Brussels, Madrid, Milan, New York, Seoul and Singapore offices.
You will support Tikehau Italian Private Debt team in the evaluation, filtering, execution and monitoring of Private Debt transactions.
Your role will involve:
- Filtering and assessment of investment opportunities
- In depth due diligence process covering financial, tax, commercial, legal and structuring matters
- Financial modelling and sensitivity analysis
- Preparation of credit notes and investment committee memos
- Monitoring portfolio companies performance, writing periodical follow up reports
The ideal candidate would likely come from a leveraged finance team within a bank or from a private credit fund.
- At least 5 years of private debt and/or leveraged finance experience
- Strong credit analysis skills
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Ability to manage the due diligence process by liaising with external advisors and management teams
- Knowledge of legal documentation for Private Debt transactions
- Strong communication skills to be able to present investment opportunities to the Investment Committee