Private Debt/Direct Lending, Milan
- Milan, Lombardia, Italy
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Mar 19
Our client, a leading European credit fund, is looking to hire into their Milan office.
Working within their highly regarded direct lending team, the role will focus on/require:
- At least 5 years of private debt and/or leveraged finance experience
- Strong credit analysis skills
- Financial modelling of credit investment opportunities
- Knowledge of the financial and legal due diligence processes
- Experience underwriting and/or structuring private debt and/or leveraged finance transactions
The role is highly analytical so strong credit and valuation skills are fundamental. The candidate will also need good communication skills as they would need to effectively present his ideas to credit committees, help manage the due diligence process and by liaising with other external advisors and management teams. The ideal candidate will likely come from a leveraged finance team within a bank or from a private credit fund.