Private Banker - Italian Clients
- EUR65000 - EUR150000 per annum
- Milan, Lombardia, Italy
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings UK
- 10 Jan 19
Tier 1 International bank looking to expand across Italy, cities include: Venice, Milan, Turin, Florence, Bologna and Rome.
An extremely fast growing Tier 1 International bank looking to expand across Italy, cities include: Venice, Milan, Turin, Florence, Bologna and Rome. Very strong commitment to the Italian market and local footprint.
- Develop and execute the business strategy to grow and diversify the bank's client base to sustainably strengthen the revenue base
- Manage own clients portfolio
- Bring client contact list/book of clients
- Introduction of new clients to the Group helped by the local network
- Local visits of customers
- Cooperation in effective marketing activities and client events
- Ability to integrate yourself proactively into an existing team
- Currently managing a portfolio minimum of 80 Mln+ EUR
- 3 years or more of Private Banking experience
- Strong track record in client acquisition and business development, particularly in an international environment
- Existing network of Italian onshore clients
- HNWI clients (1 million EUR assets per client) and UHNWI (5 million EUR assets per client)
- Currently or have experience in managing a portfolio minimum of 80 Mln+ EUR
- Realistic expectation of around 20 Mln to transfer at start date.
- A good understanding of financial markets and client expectations are essential for succeeding in this role
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Sound knowledge of MS Office applications and open-minded for new media
- Very competitive base compensation
- Transparent bonus based on performance
- Standard pension and benefits
Please contact +442038790770 or send your CV for more information or if you would like a confidential discussion about your career opportunities.