Planning, Controlling & Finance International
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our Group aims to become the standard bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
Within the function Chief Financial Officer, we are looking for a person to support the Head of Planning, Controlling & Finance International that can ensure for the Fund Management International:
- The monitoring of performances with respects to the business objectives;
- The reporting and benchmarking activities;
- Support the long term strategic planning of the real estate cross border funds and the analysis of the market trends;
- Work with the fund manager to draw the business plan of the cross border fund;
- Support the budgeting activities for the real estate cross border funds through the definition of the three-year plan and the consolidation of the annual results;
- Support the monitoring of the Fund’s results, through the preparation of the reporting based on different financial indicator required by the regulation;
- Prepare the material based on the financial results to support the Top management in the definition of the investments strategies and steer actions of improvement to be included in the new strategic plan.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Overall knowledge and understanding of institutional investment in real estate;
- 3-5 years of experience;
- Proficiency in computer applications skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Should be a curious, creative, analytic and a numbers oriented thinker;
- Ability to work seamlessly on multiple projects and tasks;
- Team oriented and willingness to perform tasks outside his or her primary job description.