See job description for details
WHO ARE WE? Core Reply
is a young Reply company born in 2019 and focused on Financial Institutions' core system.
Our mission is to innovate Core System of Financial institutions through transformation projects
and designing solutions
that modernize the current application environment toward innovative digital technologies.
Our team is committed every day in the search for innovative solutions in every direction, in order to help our customers to leave classic paradigms and marry new technologies like Microservices, DevOps, Cloud Native Development, AI, Machine Learning. WHAT DO WE DO?
Are you ready to develop and innovate the heart of the main banks on the market?
Would you like to be part of the open banking revolution in a dynamic and ambitious team?
Join our team for a complete view of different projects and a fast growing path!
In Core you can take part in strategic initiatives for the growth of our company and our customers, play a leading role in business development and actively contribute to the digital transformation of core banking systems. Be part of a startup team and you will have the chance to grow faster, too. WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are hiring a Project Manager who wants to actively contribute to the main program and project initiatives that involve our company.
The PM will work in our offices with the team and will meet the customer in the scheduled meetings.
HOW WILL YOU FIND OUT IF YOU REALLY ARE THE PM THAT CORE IS LOOKING FOR?
- Competence in Project and Program Management in terms of Scope, Time, Costs and Resource allocations
- Commitment to learn, invest, build and help as a continuous mission to make the team and the project grow
- Understanding of business needs
- Active Marketing approach
- Intermediate or Advanced English level (the person could work in international projects).
WHAT KIND OF WORK ENVIRONMENT WILL YOU FIND?
- Focalization ad specialization: our business consulting lead is specialized and passionate about Core Banking processes (Master data management, Current Account, Mortgages, Loans, Payments)
- Methodology: our ideal Project Manager is able to work with waterfall and agile methodologies
- Stakeholders engagement: our ideal Project Manager is able to deal with stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
- Problem solving: our ideal Project Manager thinks creatively and works collaboratively with teams to respect the scheduled deadlines with high quality standards
- Critical thinking: our ideal Project Manager looks at the situation asking him/herself what can be improved
- Decision making: our ideal Project Manager is autonomous to make decisions on the organization of his/her team
- Listener and communicator: Leading and working ad a group is a key factor to our projects' success
You will find a young and enthusiastic team with a strong focus on Core Banking Systems and Applications that want to actively contribute to the core banking revolution!
We are a cohesive team ready to play hard and to continuously study to grow more and more and increase our skills and specialization.