A large global asset manager is looking to hire an Italian speaking Marketing / Distribution Compliance Officer to join their team in Milan working closely with the investor relations and sales teams. This role will ensure that all Financial promotions, communications and sales materials are inline with legal and regulatory guidelines and standards.
The position sits withing the broader compliance team, and main focus would be to deliver compliant marketing communications across the Asset Management business.
- Manage reviews and approvals of Marketing Communications for Asset Management to ensure delivery of clear, consistent and appropriate communications to customers and stakeholders
- Conduct quality assurance of the communications approved by Asset Management staff on a delegated basis (‘Business Approvals’) to ensure adherence to the 'Marketing Compliance Control Framework'
- Provide product technical support on questions arising from other teams and approval of product technical elements of marketing communications by liaising with Asset Management SMEs as necessary
- Work in collaboration with others to deliver marketing related trainings, tools and guidance to Asset Management Teams
- Perform targeted monitoring activities of Asset Management communications, such as performing ‘Rolling Consistency Reviews’ to drive continuous improvements to the customer experience
- Demonstrating financial promotions regulatory knowledge within a regulated environment, using your skills and business knowledge to apply sound judgement
- Experience of delivering quality customer-centric marketing communications regulatory advice and approvals within asset management
- Must have additional language fluency (either native speaker or through qualifications) Italian and/or French
- Must have experience of working in a regulated environment and can demonstrate an understanding of asset management business
- Strong attention to detail, planning and organisation skills
- Basic understanding of key compliance and legislative requirements around financial promotion, data, social media, privacy, security and communication standards
- Experience of risk management and supporting continuous improvements of controls
- Experience of working with broad stakeholder groups across multiple channels
- Excellent verbal, written and influencing skills - in person and remotely
- Relevant industry qualification in a related compliance or legal discipline - desirable.
- University degree