M&A, Corporate Finance Manager
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our Group aims to become the standard bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
The Group Investments, Asset and Wealth Management Business Unit manages the investments of Generali insurance companies worldwide, as well as third party clients.
Within the Business Unit, the M&A and Corporate Finance office is in charge of:
· Originating and executing M&A deals and other growth initiatives
· Capital management activities across the Division’s legal entities
The successful candidate will perform the following activities:
· Support the scouting and origination of potential growth opportunities
· Support in the M&A execution process including coordinating due-diligence activities and external advisers / consultants
· Take ownership of financial analyses / modelling / valuation
· Support in the preparation of materials for relevant committees / BoD meetings, drafting internal memos as well as external communications / announcements, liaising with internal stakeholders
· Support in the capital management activities of the Division, including the development of capital budgeting and monitoring tools, in liaison with Group Finance correspondent teams
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
· 4-7 years of experience in leading Investment Banks, preferably in the Financial Institutions Group (banking, insurance, and asset management)
· Master’s Degree in Economics, Finance or Engineering, with top-grades
· Fluency in English and preferably other language(s)
· Multitasking approach, able to deal with multiple issues and multiple projects in parallel
· Self-starter, adaptable and able to prioritize
· Ability to meet strict deadlines
· Quick learner, proactive, and curious
· Strong interpersonal skills