Support in the origination, structuring, pricing, negotiation and execution of syndicated loan (with a focus on leveraged lending and infrastructure finance).
Area: Debt Division
Desk/Office: Loan Syndicate/Milan
Reports to: Head of Loan Syndicate
The role will include the following range of activities:
- Primary syndication: pitching trade ideas and co-ordinating and managing the entire syndication process through structuring, negotiation, documentation and execution - liaising with borrowers, private equity firms, other lenders, legal counsels and relevant internal teams
- Provide pricing overview and relative value analysis across different instruments (loans and bonds) and currencies
- Proactively promote Mediobanca franchise in the market place, maintaining key contacts.
- Exploring related business and loan opportunities, including sourcing secondary trade ideas.
- Interacting with the European branches.
In addition to the skills related with the Job Description above, the candidate will need to demonstrate and develop specific skill sets and knowledge as follows:
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Commercial focus - including business analysis and risk awareness.
- Client focus and service orientation
- Multitasking and problem solving attitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills both written and oral, ability to interact with senior management and functional areas