Our client is a multinational company that offers high value-added services to the pharmaceutical industry.
To strengthen the team dedicated to the management of strategic consulting projects, we are looking for a
Lifesciences Consulting Principal
The resource will be involved in the following activities.
• Management of complex projects characterized by in-depth strategies and high added value for clients;
• Create new business opportunities by developing valuable relationships with new and existing clients;
• Act as a point of reference for customers, identifying their needs and offering high quality solutions;
• Play a leadership role for the team, assigning tasks and promoting intellectual growth with high-level input;
• Stay updated on the sector, identify new challenges and new businesses through continuous market analysis and monitoring of competitors;
• Contribute to the enhanced awareness of Consulting Services in the marketplace, e.g. through speaking engagements, client meetings, and publications.;
• Partecipate in annual performance review team processes;
• Engagement in the recruitment of new staff figures;
• Mentoring, educating and sharing subject matter skills with others to help them develop individuals and capabilities that deliver world-class solutions for customers.
The ideal candidate has gained 10/15 years of experience in a strategic consulting company with a focus on the Lifescience/Pharmaceutical part.
Complete the profile:
• Clear and demonstrable experience of winning new business from new and existing accounts and achieving revenue & customer satisfaction targets;
• Good leadership skills and skills in managing complex projects;
• Previous experience of account management, ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization;
• Strong negotiation and consultative selling skills;
• An ability to build strong business relationships;
• Strong commitment to achieve or exceed assigned goals;
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills;
•Willingness to travel.
Language skills: Fluency in English (spoken and written)
Total Compensation: € 140.000 + Bonus + Car Allowance
L’annuncio è rivolto ad ambo i sessi (D.lgs n. 198/2006) e nel rispetto di quanto disposto dall’art. 10 del D.Lgs n. 276/2003. I candidati sono invitati a leggere l’informativa privacy https://www.wexecutive.eu/privacy-policy ai sensi dell'art. 13 e art. 14 del Regolamento UE 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati. Aut. Min. Prot. R.0000155 del 31/12/2021.