Junior Projects & Processes
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries,Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our Group aims to become the standard bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
Within the Group Investments, Asset and Wealth Management Business Unit the GIA&WM COO has the main task of defining and updating the Group System of Governance for Investment management activities, and supervising its implementation across all the BU’s Legal Entities.
The Projects & Processes team within the GIAWM Business Unit is looking to hire a resource dedicated to the management of the Company processes and internal regulation.
A process improvement specialist serves as a consultant to a business or organization, evaluating, planning, and implementing improvements in business processes and practices. The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- 2-3 years of experience Financial Services or Asset management industry Demonstrable knowledge of Financial Services or Asset management industry would be beneficial as well as the knowledge of the relevant Regulation (MiFID, UCITS, etc.)
- Italian and Fluent English
- Additional languages (French/ German) will be considered a plus
- Self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate ownership and accountability for project deliverables
- Ability to work with different stakeholders
- Ability to challenge status quo and support challenge with logical rationale