Italy - Private Debt Analyst
Tikehau Capital is a global alternative asset management group with €28.5 billion of assets under management (at 31 December 2020).
Tikehau Capital has developed a wide range of expertise across four asset classes (private debt, real assets, private equity and capital markets strategies) as well as multi-asset and special opportunities strategies.
Tikehau Capital is a founder-led team with a differentiated business model, a strong balance sheet, proprietary global deal flow and a track record of backing high quality companies and executives.
Deeply rooted in the real economy, Tikehau Capital provides bespoke and innovative alternative financing solutions to companies it invests in and seeks to create long-term value for its investors. Leveraging its strong equity base (€2.8 billion of shareholders' equity at 31 December 2020), the firm invests its own capital alongside its investor-clients within each of its strategies.
Controlled by its managers alongside leading institutional partners, Tikehau Capital is guided by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and DNA, shared by its 594 employees (at 31 December 2020) across its 12 offices in Europe, Asia and North America.
Tikehau Capital's ESG-by-design approach is an integral part of its investment and asset management strategy. At Tikehau Capital we pride ourselves in our inclusive workplace and culture, where diversity and open mindedness are key to flourish in an dynamic environment.
Tikehau Capital is listed in compartment A of the regulated Euronext Paris market (ISIN code: FR0013230612; Ticker: TKO.FP).
For more information, please visit: www.tikehaucapital.com Mission
You will be a support to the Private Debt team in the evaluation, filtering, execution and monitoring of Private Debt transactions.
Your main missions will be :
- Studying and analyzing activity, market, positioning, historical financial performance of target companies;
- Creating financial models performing scenario analysis on companies business plan;
- Writing credit notes and investment committee memos;
- Monitoring portfolio operations, writing periodical follow up reports and analyzing internal / external reporting.
- You hold a degree from a Top Business School or Engineering school and you have 1 to 3 years' experience in Credit Analysis / Investment Banking / Private Equity / Transaction Services, ideally in M&A in an investment bank or Leverage Finance in a bank or a debt fund.
- A first experience in underwriting, structuring and executing private debt or leverage finance transactions is a plus.
- You are fluent in Italian and English.
- You have strong financial modelling skills and pay keen attention to details.
- Dynamic, proactive, motivated team player with good analytical and synthesis skills, you are autonomous, open-minded and you wish to bring your expertise to an entrepreneurial and human scale company.
- International mindset, exchange abroad program is a plus