Internship - Derivatives Sales Assistant H/F
Job details Profile
Derivatives trading floor - Sales Contract
Internship Term of contract
6 months Company profile
Established in 1990, Exane specialises in three business lines:
With a strong franchise in Europe under the Exane BNP Paribas brand name, Exane's Cash Equity business offers a full range of services including research, sales and execution on European equities.
Exane Derivatives has built a robust structured products franchise, based on its longstanding leadership in European convertible bonds and options.
Exane Asset Management is the leading long/short equity fund manager in France. Its expertise also includes structured product management.
This opportunity is within our Derivatives business line as part of our sales team based in Milan. Mission description
- Supporting Sales and Marketing activity of Structured Products and Funds to Swiss and Italian Asset Managers, Private Banks, Banks and Family Offices;
- Active involvement in preparing Sales and Marketing materials (Reports, Factsheets, Brochures, Presentations, Term sheets);
- Following Issue process of certificates with Borsa Italiana and EuroTLX for the listing of the products;
- Supporting Marketing Events in Italy and Swiss (Conferences, Meetings, etc). Profile
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Economics from major University,
- English/ Italian mother tongue or very high level of proficiency,
- Knowledge of Financial Markets and Financial Instruments,
- Previous experience in IB, Funds or Private Banks,
- Good knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint and Word (knowledge of Bloomberg is a plus),
- Hard worker, proactive, team player, high level of motivation, precision
Job location Job location
Applicant criteria Languages