Ebury is a hyper-growth FinTech firm, named in 2021 as one of the top FinTechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi. We offer a range of products including FX risk management, trade finance, currency accounts, international payments and API integration. Head of Desk - Milan (FX Sales)
Our Heads of Desk (HoD)
are the captains of our team, instrumental in ensuring a positive, supportive and motivational culture here at Ebury, maintaining and improving sales performance through the training, coaching and development of their people.
A HoD is a leader, someone who sets the standards high and inspires their teams to go beyond what they thought was possible. Someone who uses their experience and expertise to offer technical advice and their passion for people to energise and ignite performance on the sales floor.
This is a senior leadership role within our Front Office and opens the door to country P&L leadership and regional directorship opportunities across our many geographies. About the Job
With a track record of individual performance in FX Sales, you will thrive in a managerial role where you can achieve outstanding results as the leader of a team. A natural coach, you will enjoy sharing your experience and seeing your team develop as a result. In addition, you will have the ability to develop sales strategies and techniques based on client feedback and your knowledge of the market. You will be joining an established team and will benefit from a proven business model and support infrastructure.
Why Join us?
- Lead a sales team in developing prospects, leading by example, coaching and mentoring your team. You will be responsible for developing their skills and helping them progress through their career.
- Pitching and closing deals with prospective clients, by phone and face to face meetings
- Managing the customer relationship for new customers to ensure smooth onboarding and first trades.
- Provide accurate forecasting of expected sales volume
- Implement regional sales programs for sales action and training plans with your team and fellow Heads of Desks
- Ensure adherence to company-wide sales methodology and sales administration processes
- Be involved in the recruitment, onboarding and training of new team members.
- Industry-leading basic salary and the opportunity to quickly increase your earnings through a transparent commission scheme.
- An impressive product suite including Trade Finance with more innovative and cutting edge products in development for launch later in 2022
- Training and mentoring from some of the world's most experienced and successful FX leaders.
- International development opportunities including attending global Sales Boot Camps.
- Career development opportunities and support to relocate and work abroad.
- Spacious and modern office located in Milan
About Us Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
- Have a track record of sales management within FX or other cross-border financial services (e.g. import lending, export lending, international payments and collections, cash management)
- Have Financial Services experience - a network would be an advantage.
- Possess first-class communication skills
- Will have demonstrable ability to mentor, coach and develop people
- Are a skilled negotiator, able to build and leverage relationships at senior levels within SME customers
- Speak fluent English and Italian
Founded in 2009, we are headquartered in London and have more than 1300 staff with a presence in more than 20 countries worldwide. Cultural diversity is part of what makes Ebury a special place to be. From Sao Paulo to Dubai, Bucharest to Toronto, we enjoy sharing team experiences and celebrating success across the Ebury family.
Hard work pays off: in 2019, Ebury received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won internationally recognised awards including Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced FinTech sector.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.
Please submit your application on the careers website directly, uploading your CV / resume in English.