Group Leadership Training Expert
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. The unit Group Leadership Training leads leadership development programs for GLG and Group Talents, ensuring a global alignment onGenerali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
The unit Group Leadership Training leads leadership development programs for GLG and Group Talents, ensuring a global alignment on strategic priorities and corporate vision, mission and values, develop customized programs, manage the development of the leadership competencies needed to achieve business goals, identifying and delivering high standard, group-wide training initiatives on key targets.
The Group Leadership Training team works in a very agile way, which will give him / her the opportunity to see and be part of a variety of exciting projects.
Within this unit we are looking for a Group Leadership Training expert that will work in a highly exciting environment, with the opportunity to develop projects and programs with a global reach.
She/ he will have exposure to a variety of stakeholders across the organization.
Through his / her project management skills and highly relational attitude she / he will:
- Be responsible for the Project management of selected Leadership experiences and trainings for our Group Talent Directors, Managers and Professionals.
- Support Planning and management of training projects starting from training needs assessment to delivery and measurement
- Organize and lead workshops and internal learning events
- Prepare compelling presentations and branding of initiatives to maximize impact
- Build and nurture a network of international external partners and providers
- Liase with top Business Schools Faculty
- Manage budget and related processes (procurement, finance ecc)
The experience will provide unique opportunity to build strong networks, run global projects, deepen knowledge of best in class leadership training, development and change management approaches and techniques, while bringing his / her expertise and experience to foster innovation and continuous improvement.
Please provide your CV in English, otherwise your CV may not be taken into considerations. The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Degree in business, economics preferred, or social science, psychology
- At least 5-7 years of work experience in HR of structured multinationals or Consulting firms working on HR Talent/Development/ Organization Practice. Marketing /Communication, Business Development experience is welcomed
- Strong project management and communication skills to manage complex international projects
- International exposure (work experience preferred)
- Passion for Talent & Leadership Development, Training, Innovation, New ways of working and the Future of work, digital and social tools
- Curious, Structured and organized, with excellent Project Management and problem solving skills
- Passionate about finding simple and smart solutions, building great relationships and create value for the internal clients and the company
- Motivated to work in a Company that aims at establishing a culture of Ownership, Innovation, Simplification and Human Touch
- Excellent Vision coupled with pragmatic approach
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office (Power point, Excel)
- Change management experience
- Influencing skills across different cultures
- Relationship management skills
- Creative, Ambitious, Curious, inquisitive, creative and open to challenges
- Collaborative and strong team player
- Flexible and driven for results
- Solution oriented