Generali Investments Partners Sales Italy
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our Group aims to become the standard bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
Generali Investments Partners SGR SpA is the legal entity belonging to the Business Unit Investments, Asset & Wealth Management that is specialized in managing portfolios based on unconstrained strategies, more precisely high conviction approaches to equity and fixed income investments, as well as innovative alternative strategies. The company leverages both internal and external expertise, the latter through boutiques that Generali Investments has either acquired, invested in or created, and in which the company holds a majority share. Its mission is to be the growth engine of the Business Unit in terms of number of third party clients/AUM and expertise offer.
The company is in charge of the distribution activity for all the Asset Management companies belonging to the business unit.
· Reporting to the Head of Sales Italy, the person will be the reference point for the distribution of Generali Investments products through Banca Generali in order to develop the commercial business plan
The role will be expected to:
· Clearly define the needs for support and for marketing material aimed to approach the client, being aware of business priorities and of all related operational impacts.
· Enhance relationships with clients through regular contacts and visits
· Deliver products’ and company’s presentations in front of different types of audiences
· Organize and lead training session for Financial Advisors
· Organize Events with the Networks
· Grow the assets under management in line with the business plan
· The role will be based in Milan (Italy), and will be required to extensively travel throughout the Country for clients’ meetings and business development.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
· 7-10 years of experience in similar roles
· Strong commercial acumen.
· Deep knowledge of the financial markets and products.
· Has a good understanding of the segments under coverage, of the business and industry dynamics and of the regulatory environment.
· Has experience and understands all related operational impacts that are required to deliver products and services and the expected client experience.
· Has worked in a similar international asset management environment and appreciates the need to interact with a multinational team while leveraging on a decentralized support functions organization.
· Able to influence and establish a positive dynamic approach within the Sales team and obtain the requested cooperation.
· Often work with an increasing pressure and will be required to act and make decision by operating with autonomy and by an entrepreneurial still disciplined and organized approach.
· Able to influence others and build an efficient inner network in order to access all needed information and obtain support from the whole organization.
· Able to produce and show effective presentations to gain professional trust and obtain appreciation, consensus and buying behaviors from audience and Clients.
· Analytical skills will be appreciated, but decisions and actions will be often taken with an incomplete set of information.
· Negotiation skills will be required in order to cope with Clients’ requests and expectations.
· The Candidate has a finance or business related academic qualification (BA or similar).
· She, or he, is an Italian native speaker and fluent in English.