Generali Investments Partners Sales Italy
GENERALI INVESTMENTS PARTNERS SGR SpA is the legal entity belonging to the Business Unit Investments, Asset & Wealth Management that is specialized in managing portfolios based on unconstrained strategies, more precisely high conviction approaches to equity and fixed income investments, as well as innovative alternative
GENERALI INVESTMENTS PARTNERS SGR SpA is the legal entity belonging to the Business Unit Investments, Asset & Wealth Management that is specialized in managing portfolios based on unconstrained strategies, more precisely high conviction approaches to equity and fixed income investments, as well as innovative alternative strategies. The company leverages both internal and external expertise, the latter through boutiques that Generali Investments has either acquired, invested in or created, and in which the company holds a majority share. Its mission is to be the growth engine of the Business Unit in terms of number of third party clients/AUM and expertise offer.
Within the Sales & Marketing function, Sales Italy is responsible for developing the commercial business plan on Italian Wholesale Clients:
1. Acquire new business relationships;
2. Grow the assets under management sourced by the Clients in target;
3. Support a commercial best practice within the team and the entire organization.
The role will be expected to:
• Contribute to the definition of a relevant target market;
• Proactively prospect the Clients in target;
• Deliver products' and company's presentations in front of single Clients or larger audiences;
• Facilitate the senior management interaction (and meetings) with the clients in target and the local industry representatives and players;
• Clearly define the needs for support and for marketing material aimed to approach the clients, being aware of business priorities and of all related operational impacts.
- strong commercial acumen.
- deep knowledge of the financial markets and products.
- good understanding of the segments under coverage, of the business and industry dynamics and of the regulatory environment.
- experience and understands all related operational impacts that are required to deliver products and services and the expected client experience.
- has worked in a similar international asset management environment and appreciates the need to interact with a multinational team while leveraging on a decentralized support functions organization.
- influence and establish a positive dynamic approach within the Sales team and obtain the requested cooperation.
- work with an increasing pressure and will be required to act and make decision by operating with autonomy and by an entrepreneurial still disciplined and organized approach.
- influence others and build an efficient inner network in order to access all needed information and obtain support from the whole organization.
- produce and show effective presentations to gain professional trust and obtain appreciation, consensus and buying behaviors from audience and Clients.
- negotiation skills will be required in order to cope with Clients’ requests and expectations.
- The Candidate has a finance or business related academic qualification (BA or similar).
- She, or he, is an Italian native speaker and fluent in English.
- The role will be based in Milan (Italy), and will be required to travel very often to other Italian towns for clients’ meetings and business development.