Financial Control internship
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries,Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our Group aims to become the standard bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
Within the Business Unit Investments, Asset & wealth Management the Financial Control function is in charge of monitoring and supervising the key entities of the Business Unit. Entities included are: Banca Generali, Generali Real Estate, Generali Investment Holding, Generali Investment Luxembourg, Generali Insurance Asset Management, Generali Investment Partners, Fortuna Switzerland and other entities that will be part of the BU in the future.
The successful candidate will join the Financial Control team will perform the following activities:
- Support the Head of Financial Control in defining plans and budgets for the Investments Asset & Wealth Management Business Unit, in accordance with Group CFO team and BU entities
- Monitoring the performance towards set targets In consolidation of P&L, balance sheet and Assets Under Management analysis, including budget deviations and related actions, of all legal entities referring to the BU on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Update the financial reporting and the maintenance of the Tableau de Board regarding financial and commercial data for Asset & Wealth Management
- Monitor costs analyses, including plan deviations and consequential action
- Support ad hoc analyses, reports and reviews for Top Management
- Degree in Economics or Finance, with top-grades
- Analytical skills and good team player
- Comfortable with working under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Very fluent in English