Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a Global Wealth and Investment Manager who are looking to grow their team of Financial Advisors covering the Italian market from Italy.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for developing and managing a portfolio of private clients, targeting the HNW / Affluent segment across Italy;
- Providing tailored wealth and Investment management services, especially ETFs, bonds and shares;
- Focus on acquisition with leads given from the company;
- To Hit Net New Money and Revenue targets;
- Regular travel to meet with clients and increase network;
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role as a financial advisor or wealth manager covering the domestic Italian market;
- OCF registered is mandatory;
- Prior track record of client development and asset acquisition;
- Located in Milan, Turin, Venice, Rome, Naples, Bari and surroundings (Can work from a home office arrangement);
- Fluent in Italian and an understanding of English;
- Role reports into Managing Director, Rome – Italy;