At M&G our purpose is to help people manage and grow their savings and investments, responsibly
. As a business, we are continuing to take steps towards a sustainable future, delivering better long-term solutions for our customers and clients and identifying new opportunities to make a positive impact for our environment and communities . To help us achieve our vision we're looking for exceptional people who live our values of care and integrity and who can inspire others; embrace change; deliver results and keep it simple.
We will consider flexible working arrangements for any of our roles and also offer work place accommodations to ensure you have what you need to effectively deliver in your role. The Role
This role will be responsible for the execution of events across Europe with a varied calendar of events across the wholesale and institutional business. It will be a good opportunity for someone who has experience of small to medium sized events and third party events and is interested in gaining experience in the asset management industry.
The role will involve some travel and broad exposure to a wide range of stakeholders across the business and Europe. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work alongside two other event team members in Milan as well as the wider events team. This will be a busy and varied position in a positive and supportive environment. Key Responsibilities
- Working with other members of the events team on proprietary events including conferences and roadshows across Europe
- Organising client visits to M&G's UK Headquarters
- End to end delivery of third party events and trade shows
- Working alongside Head of Global Events and International Events Lead to support the delivery of cross channel, flagship events that take place in London
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Event support to include:
- Creation of event briefs
- Speaker booking and Fund Manager liaison
- Venue sourcing, liaison and booking
- Management and tracking of event budgets and invoice logs
- Event communication; including CRM management, creation of microsites and email creation through Eloqua and Bizzabo ensuring all meet with industry policies and best practice
- On-site event delivery to the highest standards, dealing with any real-time issues effectively
- Booking speaker travel and accommodation
- Creating speaker itineraries
- Post-event evaluation including analysis, review and driving improvement
- Strong understanding of compliance requirements for event collateral
- Ensure that all event activities and comply with G&H requirements and local regulation
Please provide resume/CV in English
- Very good English, Spanish and French language skills essential
- German language skills would be beneficial, but not essential
- Experienced events executive/coordinator - preferably within financial services
- Proficient in the MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Teradata and Eloqua systems
Experience Level: Experienced Colleague
Recruiter: Helen Simons
We have a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture at M&G plc, underpinned by our policies and our employee-led networks who provide networking opportunities, advice and support for the diverse communities our colleagues represent. Regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, nationality or disability we are looking to attract, promote and retain exceptional people. We also welcome those who take part in military service and those returning from career breaks.