Director, Real Estate Advisory Group
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you'll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you're ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps' Real Estate Advisory Group practice is a leading provider of real estate valuation and consulting for investments and transactions.
We are currently recruiting a Director in Valuation & Advisory Services to support the Managing Director with business development (generating new clients) and project management. Our clients vary from Banks to International Investors, and from NPE servicer to Local Investors.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we'll maximize the value of your career. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the Northen Italy Valuation and Advisory division with a team of senior, associate and analyst valuers operating on the Italian real estate market;
- Review discounted cash flow (DCF), developments, construction cost and comparable property sales models utilizing MS Excel and provide concise support of valuation analysis;
- Proven ability to discuss with clients at high level, regarding valuations, market studies and advisory services;
- Writing proposals and preparing tenders for new business opportunities;
- Able to deal with D&P Italian structure and departments.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant Real Estate discipline (Engineering or Architecture) with specific registration at the professional order and Member of RICS ;
- Minimum 10 years of related experience including previous employment at a large national or international firm at Director level or above;
- Prior experience in real estate valuation & consulting and excellent knowledge of the Italian real estate market with a specific focus on the Milano and Northen Italy one;
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Strong organizational skills, bility to solve problems involving several options in situations and able to respect deadlines;
- Proven record of developing new business;
- Proven record of managing/developing staff;
- Advanced computer software application (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Fluent in English;
- Extensive travel required (up to 30%).
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via http://www.duffandphelps.jobs/ .
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.