is Europe's leading InsurTech that is reinventing insurance at scale, with a record-breaking Series C funding round of $650 million in 2021, making it the largest funding round of any InsurTech to date. wefox
is revolutionising insurance by empowering the customer and delivering personalised experiences, driven by data. Our vision is to enable people to be safe. By providing our customers 360 degree advice through our network of advisors, we optimise each individual's risk coverage through innovative prevention, assistance and insurance products.
As our DevOps Engineer Operations (f/m/i)
you will be responsible for building a motivated tax team that oversees the entire tax strategy and execution for the group. In this role you will:
What you bring:
- Deploying, automating, and managing AWS cloud-based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems
- Build, release, and configuration management of production systems
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements
- Understand the business context and the associated customer use cases
- Ensure compliance with security policies and practices in accordance with internal and external audit governing bodies.
- Serve as advisor or coach to new or less experienced colleagues.
What we offer:
- 5+ years' experience with AWS technologies for developing AWS based cloud solutions
- 3+ years' experience with Elastic Beanstalk, Cloudfront, VPC, EC2, S3, API Gateway, Lambda, SQS
- Solid experience in designing and implementing complex Devops solutions
- Expertise with Monitoring tools
- Expertise in translating requirements with solutions using Detailed
- Technical documentation
- Fluency in English
Now, we've gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!
Here are some of them*:
- Flexible working hours including hybrid working
- Free access to a mental health and well-being platform for personalised care, such as 1:1 coaching and therapy sessions for life's ups and downs - whether at work, at home, or in your relationships
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets
- Training and Coaching opportunities
- Free coffee, fruit, and snacks because we need fuel!
If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a great compensation package and benefits offering - and most of all, being the authentic you, get in touch, we want to meet you!
To all the misunderstood geniuses, rebels and mavericks looking to change the world for the better. Come work with us!
* Additional Benefits vary between countries and can be explained in more detail by a TA Partner. Your contact person for this role is Youssra Loukili and Chiara De Stefanis.
We are an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.