See job description for details
Cluster Financial Services
is the company in the Reply group focusing on consulting and system integration services for Banking and Insurance institutions. Competencies span from Cloud solutions to .NET and Java enterprise applications and now the new organization is more focused on a more functional/consultancy role while retaining in-house project development.
We are looking for a MicrosWe're looking for a skilled database engineer with strong Java skills who is eager to work in a young environment on complex and challenging projects.
You will be able to design, develop and document
• Data models, E/R Diagrams, Erwin models, java data transformation engines
• Backend services (rest, web services, Kafka listeners) either in classic JavaEE architecture, or deployed as microservices in a cloud-ready environment based on Kubernetes/openshift/docker
You'll play an active role in a team working for financial institutes, in projects of Digital Transformation, Core Banking Processes Optimization and Software Architecture design.
If the seniority level you provide is high enough, you'll be able to lead your team and projects, sharing objectives and competencies with other team leaders to reach a common goal.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
• DB modeling, performance analysis and optimization
• Team working and personal motivation.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Continuous learning and self-development skills, ability to understand the latest trends and technologies
• Strong decision making, problem-solving, and analytical skills
• Creativity and ability to think outside the box while defining sound and practical solutions
• Java development
• Mongo DB, Oracle DB, Postgres
• SQL/PL SQL,PL/pgSQL
• Java, JavaEE
• Microservices in Cloud-ready architecture
• Traditional services (EJB, soap, web, rest) in JavaEE architecture
• Spring, Hibernate, Docker Apply now!
Together we can find the most suitable opportunity for you among those available.