See job description for details
is a company of the Reply group specialized in delivering Business Intelligence & Advanced Analytics solutions. Target Reply supports companies through a full consultancy process that goes from identifying business needs to designing and delivering solutions, taking advantage of innovative technologies in the field of data integration, data modeling and predictive analysis. During the years, Target Reply has accrued relevant experiences with many national and international business groups, becoming competent in all the main markets (such as Telco, Finance, Manufacturing etc). question = "Are you a Data Lover? " answer = input(question) if (answer.lower() == "yes"): print("Target Reply is your place.")
Target Reply's main goal: get value from data.
How? Leveraging on capabilities of our excellent employees, therefore on your capabilities!
Working in Target Reply means sitting at tier-one customers tables across several industries, playing a first level game bringing skills, value and capabilities on the most innovative data topics.
Cloud-Native solutions, Real-time architectures, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning: that 'are our bread and butter.
We are looking for a Data Engineer
that will work on the collecting, storing, processing and analyzing of huge sets of data.
The primary focus will be on implementing optimal solutions according to data platform capabilities and customers' guidelines.
Are you ready for joining us?
What will your daily "backlog" probably include?
- Design and implementation of data pipelines within big data frameworks (from data ingestion to data consumption)
- Work with both on-premise big-data environments and Cloud-based applications
- Setup CI/CD and automated deployment pipelines ensuring application delivery standards
Bachelor's or Master's Degree ranging from Engineering/Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or other data-centric disciplines is mandatory.
Knowledge required (or alternately, desire to learn):
- Cloudera and all the main technologies involved (HDFS, Spark, Hive)
- At least one of the following languages: Scala, Python, Java
- Big Data applications: Spark (preferred), Kafka, Flink
- Cloud Platforms (at least one among AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Atlassian suite: Confluence, Jira, Bamboo, BitBucket
Must to Have: Italian Language!!
It's requested the ability to work within a group of resources, open and proactive mindset.
Good English, both for writing and speaking, is a must. Apply now!
Together we can find the most suitable opportunity for you among those available.