See job description for details
Cluster Financial Services
is the company in the Reply group focusing on consulting and system integration services for Banking and Insurance institutions. Competencies span from Cloud solutions to .NET and Java enterprise applications and now the new organization is more focused on a more functional/consultancy role while retaining in-house project development.
We are looking for a Specialist with in-depth knowledge of the data world with a particular interest in Business Intelligence through tools such as PBI and Qlike. As a Specialist, you will be responsible for delivering projects and solution architectures for key global initiatives that aim to build reporting.
Your main activity will be to develop reports by leveraging your extensive knowledge and experience to provide insights to customers in a UX-friendly way. We expect BI expertise, not only to provide solutions to customers, but also to optimize them where possible. You know how to translate business requirements in terms of analytics into lean reports and you have the will to share your knowledge with colleagues to promote success with our customers.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Analysis of the technical specifications provided
- Revision and enrichment of the source database, in relation to the expected evolutions
- Data Modeling Analysis and Integration
- Data visualization techniques necessary for the realization of reports
- Construction of indicators by aggregating data from heterogeneous sources
- Exposure, within the application and reporting, of a dynamic correlation between the different entities of the supply chain
- Intelligent management of large amounts of data, supported by ad-hoc data modeling
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills, necessary to operate as a prominent member of global and distributed teams that provide quality services and solutions.
- Leadership skills, ability to inspire others and persuade others
- Maintain a careful knowledge of new and emerging technologies and their potential application to service and product offerings
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Analysis Services
- Data Analysis Expressions (DAX)
- Bi Tools (PBI, Qlike..)
- Microsoft Azure
Together we can find the most suitable opportunity for you among those available.