Country Marketing Manager
Who we are looking for
We are seeking an Italian Marketing Executive willing to work in the fast growing ETF sector, to join an upbeat marketing team, part of the world's third largest asset manager!
As a SPDR ETF Country Marketing Manager, you will work within State Street Global Advisors' ETF business for EMEA to contribute to strategy execution, tactical campaigns and projects across the Italian market. Your role will be dynamic and cover both institutional and intermediary client segments, covering the full marketing mix. Why this role is important to us
We are one of the biggest asset managers in the world that provides services to the world's governments, institutions and financial advisors across the globe. With over four decades of experience and trillions of dollars in assets under management, we offer one of the broadest selections of services across asset classes, risk profiles, regions and styles. As pioneers in index, ETF, and ESG investing, we are always inventing new ways to invest. What you will be responsible for
Education, Experience & Skills
- Contribute to the marketing strategy, process and activities for the Italian region, delivering the marketing plan in a measurable and efficient way, in line with brand, sales and overall business objectives.
- Work in partnership with the sales team to establish joint priorities and gain alignment on strategic plans to deliver integrated regional campaigns for product launches, asset classes and other key initiatives.
- Develop, review and maintain marketing collateral in Italian. Contribute to build and tweak online client experiences to drive leads to sales, ensuring quality of the content published in the website and customization to local needs.
- Maintain responsibility on the local marketing budget.
- Coordinate the planning for roadshows and regional events, co-operating with sales at events and conferences.
- Manage the implementation of the advertising plan, handling external relationships with media buyers and evaluating results
- You will have the opportunity to learn our new suite of digital tools (Tableau, Marketo, Salesforce, Adobe Analytics), used for communication, client segmenting and reporting, which will allow you to evaluate, challenge and re-adjust the marketing mix.
About State Street
- Native Italian language
- Excellent language skills in English
- Degree qualification
- Strong project management and organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously
- A creative thinker and a good communicator with the ability to influence and coordinate multiple parties' requirements
- Capability to work within an intercultural global team based throughout Europe
- Flexible with a proactive attitude and problem solving skills
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success. Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our dedication to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us. State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.