Scopo e Attività
The candidate will work in a highly experienced team focused in structuring corporate loans with Mid/Large Corporates, located in Italy and, selectively, abroad.
He will collaborate with other team mates in analyzing and assessing financial and market data to provide all the required information to structure corporate loans and to seek for its credit approval.
The Professional candidates will also participate (from the onset) in negotiating the documentation of the financing and completion of the transaction.
Professional: at least 5 years' experience as analyst (in Structured Finance, Credit Dept or other similar position) or in senior relationship roles (preferably with Mid/Large Corporates).
Qualifiche Richieste, Skills e Competenze
- Team working
- Motivation in learning/working
- Relationship skills
- Negotiation skills
- Computer: Office suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Language: Italian, English. Others well accepted.
- Financial statements and business plan analysis
- Evaluate customer data and markets of reference
- Prepare reports/pitch that include the assessment of risk involved in extending a credit facility
- Complete credit application and confer with Credit Dept. representatives
- Structure a corporate financing
- Negotiate and prepare documentation with main terms and conditions for a corporate financing
- Negotiate (with the support of external lawyers) the agreements documenting the financing
- Work together with all the parties involved in the transactions (e.g. relationship managers, bank's internal departments; other banks; lawyers, client etc.)
Ogni persona è per noi una risorsa e quella persona potresti essere tu! Consulta le opportunità di lavoro del Gruppo, candidati ed entra nel nostro team!