See job description for details
Cluster Financial Services
is the company in the Reply group focusing on consulting and system integration services for Banking and Insurance institutions. Competencies span from Cloud solutions to .NET and Java enterprise applications and now the new organization is more focused on a more functional/consultancy role while retaining in-house project development.
We are looking for an Azure Cloud Solution Architect, As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for delivering solution designs and architectures for key global initiatives using COTS, MOTS and custom-developed applications hosted using IaaS, PaaS and SaaS hosting models con Azure Cloud.
Essential Functions of the Job:
• Be able to provide technical direction and lead a group of one or more architects to address a goal.
• Architect and design solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements
• Create and review architecture and solution design artefacts
• Evangelize re-use through the implementation of shared assets
• Enforce adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
• Proactively guide engineering methodologies, standards and leading practices
• Guidance of engineering staff and reviews of as-built configurations during the construction phase
• Provide insight and direction on roles and responsibilities required for solution operations
• Identify, communicate and mitigate Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Decisions throughout the entire lifecycle
• Considers the art of the possible, compares various architectural options based on feasibility and impact, and proposes actionable plans
• Demonstrates strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills
• Ability to analyse and operate at various levels of abstraction
• Ability to balance what is strategically right with what is practically realistic
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
• Leadership skills be able to inspire others and persuade
• Excellent technical architecture skills, enabling the creation of future-proof, complex global solutions
• Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills that are required to operate as a leading member of global, distributed teams that deliver quality services and solutions.
• Ability to rapidly gain knowledge of the organizational structure of the firm to facilitate work with groups outside of the immediate technical team.
• Knowledge and experience in IT methodologies and life cycles used.
• Familiar with solution implementation/management, service/operations management, etc.
• Maintains close awareness of new and emerging technologies and their potential application for service offerings and products. Apply now!
Together we can find the most suitable opportunity for you among those available.