A new Infrastructure Private Equity Fund, with well-recognized investment team, is hiring an Associate to join its Milan based office, who will work on the origination and execution of investments. This represents a first class opportunity for an entry point in to Private Equity market in Italy.
Day to day, the role will include:
- carrying-out business sector and financial review of the target and conduct due-diligence;
- running and managing detailed financial models to accurately value new investment opportunities;
- presenting analysis to senior management;
- prepare investment materials and documentation for the Investment Committee;
- supporting the senior members of the team in the management and monitoring of the existing portfolio.
Successful candidates, who will work closely with the senior team, will have ideally spent 3-5 years in investment bank, private equity or strategic management consulting, and will have proven M&A transactions track-record.
Previous experience of working within the infrastructure sector is a plus.
Excellent financial modeling skills and fluency in English are required.
Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment, outstanding analytical approach and strong interpersonal skills complete the profile.