Anti Money Laundering & Counter Terrorism Financing (AML-CFT) Consultant
- to define
- Milan, Lombardia, Italy
- Permanent, Full time
- Accenture Italy
- 04 Oct 17 2017-10-04
WE MAKE REAL THE IDEAS THAT CAN CHANGE THE WORLD. JOIN ACCENTURE CONSULTING AND LIVE THE TRANSFORMATION OF FINANCIAL SERVICES. Use your talents to transform the way the world's largest companies do business - join our global Technology and Management Consulting teams, shape innovative processes and integrate them with the most advanced digital technology. Help us drive the change in Financial Services, Health & Public Service, Products, Communications, Media & Technology and Resources.
ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING & COUNTER TERRORISM FINANCING (AML-CFT) CONSULTANT
Play your part in projects focused on Financial Services, get to know top managers of leading Italian banks, and become part of a prominent leader in the industry. Enjoy the challenge of large scale projects, supporting companies that are investing the most on innovation.
The Anti Money Laundering & Counter Terrorism Financing (AML-CFT) Consultant provides advisory and consulting support to help our clients (mainly financial institutions) to improve their AML-CFT risk management framework, in order to enhance the capabilities to prevent and to contrast the risk of being involved in money laundering and terrorism financing and in order to be compliant with the local and European regulations (e.g. IV AML Directive). Some of the challenges you will face include:
- Working with truly global organizations and the related complexity of their compliance requirements
- Working in a multi-disciplined team to bring the best of Accenture to bear in supporting our clients
- Working with different clients in different markets
- Designing pragmatic but effective control and risk management methodologies and solutions for our clients.
Don’t just follow the rules. Set them.
Offer management consultancy advice and practical assistance on AML-CFT matter throughout the client’s organization
Support our clients in AML-CFT activities / projects, eventually coordinating more junior resource(s)
Support the client in:
- assessing compliance to AML-CFT European/local regulations and identifying any gaps/ areas of intervention
- implementing required compliance intervention plans, in terms of both internal organization and Information & Technology systems
- defining methodology and executing the AML risk assessment
- implementing effective frameworks for managing and control AML-CFT risks
- designing key indicators/controls frameworks for continuously monitoring organization’s compliance to European and local regulations
- designing and monitoring execution of action plans, training and educational activities
What makes the difference
- Master's Degree in Economics and Engineering
- 1-4 years of experience in Consulting; preferable in Financial Services (Banking/ Insurance) and with main expertise in Risk Management and Regulatory Compliance practice
- Knowledge of AML-CFT Italian and European regulation
- Proven experiences in projects or activities related to AML/CTF area
- Knowledge of the main tasks and processes for customers due diligence, transactions monitoring and customer risk profiling
- Knowledge of compliance risks assessment methodologies
- Ability to identify the impacts of the AML-CFT regulation on the client’s organization, processes and IT systems
- Experience in defining functional and business requirements to make IT procedures compliant with the regulation and the client’s needs
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-orientated environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment taking business problems, existing processes and technology and translate these into service and process requirements
- Ability to take initiative, issues solve and interact with all levels of management
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities
- Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of English language (written and oral)
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Discover how you can bring your ideas and creativity to life in a young, friendly, dynamic and supportive environment. Grow with us and build a fast-moving career supported by excellent leaders. Thanks to their expertise and a structured and personalized training, you will learn a unique, widely-recognised working method that will transform you into a first-class professional. You will manage complex and challenging projects within an international environment, working in an unrivalled global network of experts. Where there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
A world of opportunities
We provide professional and technological services across more than 40 industries and in all business areas. Approximately 411,000 experts in over 120 countries enable us to furnish a wide range of end-to-end services and solutions integrating strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations for 94 of the FORTUNE® Global 100 and around 80% of the FORTUNE® Global 500, as well as governments around the world.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards (art13 L.196/03) visit www.accenture.it
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.