Agent Hub – Engagement Manager
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our Group aims to become the standard bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
The unit Group Distribution Experience is in charge of improving the experience that Group distributors have with Generali, making it Simpler, Smarter and helping Business Units increase distribution effectiveness.
A key part of the Life time partner positioning is to transform our agents network toward a more consultative / advisory approach fully leveraging the power of the digital tools we are providing them. This will imply to work with our main business units to build change management, training programs to drive the agents’ transformation, being able to fully capitalize the investment we are doing in digital tools.
The consolidation of all the learning from the markets will be used to build a solid “Best in Class” adoption framework that will support the markets to consider all the critical elements to drive agents digitalization.
The Engagement Manager has 3 main responsibilities:
- Definition, development and roll out of a “Best in Class” adoption / change management framework impacting:
- Advisory skills: empower agents to become expert advisors being able to support customer during the entire life-cycle with professional service and consistent customer experience
- Digital skills: support agents and the whole sales teams to create mindset and skills to fully leverage the digital investment we are doing
- New way of working: review the agent processes / way of working due to simplification & digitalization programs
- Definition and creation of training programs / innovative solutions to drive transformation, capitalizing on existing solution from the countries to support the agents both on advisory / digital capabilities creation
- Building community, define guidelines & standards and roll out best practices across geographies
All the 3 main responsibilities require continuous interactions with countries. The person should be able to effectively work, engage, inspire, support and influence mainly with sales and distribution leadership team in the different business units.
Please provide your Cv in EnglishThe ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Master degree, preferably in business administration, communications or marketing with 10+ years’ experience in the distribution area with an international focus, preferably in insurance industry
- Fluency in English
- Proven successful experience in managing complex project in international environments
- Experience in managing remote team
- Experience with international working environment, mindful of cultural differences and ability to collaborate and inspire extended teams
- Ability to foster relationships and credibility
- Subject Matter expert in the field so can add value as serious sparring partner
- Speaking the language of the agents’ teams but at the same time having a digital / change management mindset
- Project Management skills
- Results Oriented and self-starter