- Supporting monthly accounting closings;
- Support in the closing of statutory, individual and consolidated financial statements and preparation of files;
- Support in general accounting and in the interpretation and application of IAS/IFRS accounting standards;
- Coordination of activities with the master servicer and corporate servicer, the share service center (ssc) and the group head office (ho) structures, as well with the auditing firm;
- Supporting tax compliance (VAT, intrastat, withholding taxes, etc.), including activities related to transfer pricing, regulatory reporting and treasury management;
- Support in the implementation of strategic and inter-divisional projects involving the Finance function.
- Master's degree in Economics;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both written and oral;
- Excellent ability to us MS Office package (escpecially Excel);
- Proven computer skills, knowledge of management software, Cognos, Nvision and Workday;
- Previous experience of at least 2/3 years in multinational companies in the role of accountant or auditor in Big Four (plus);
- Experience in the NPLs/UTPs and/or financial services industry is a plus.