ASSOCIATE/VICE PRESIDENT – TRADE & EXPORT FINANCE – MATERNITY LEAVE CONTRACT
- Milan, Lombardia, Italy
- Temporary, Full time
- Banco Santander
- 06 Feb 19
We are currently looking for an experienced professional to temporarily join our Trade, Export & Supply Chain Finance - maternity leave contract.
He/she will work in a small team and will be responsible for development of trade finance business with new and existing corporate clients with the aim to achieve business growth targets.
- Originating, pricing, structuring and executing of new transactions across the trade finance & ECA products
- Provide support, as a part of deal teams, on other trade related transactions that are originated by other team members or yourself
- Structure transactions and prepare term sheets and offers.
- Negotiate and review facility documentation
- Coordinate the dialogue with clients and internal stakeholders such as RMs, legal and compliance.
To be successful in this role, you are required to have the following:
- University graduate with major in Business Administration, Finance or related disciplines.
- At least 3/4 years of solid banking/corporate experience in trade and/or export finance
- Disciplined execution skills, analytical skill, presentation & communication skill and good interpersonal skill