Arlanis Reply, Salesforce & Mulesoft Certified Partner, is looking for CRM enthusiast candidates which want to unveil the outstanding potential of #1 CRM worldwide, invest their interest, knowledge and experience supporting clients' digital transformation initiatives across different industries.
Salesforce is a fast growing company, ranked # 1 in the CRM market more than 10 years. Salesforce's economy is expected to generate revenues of $ 1.3 billion worldwide (of which $ 33 billion in Italy alone) by 2026, continuing to grow organically and through strategic acquisitions, contributing to the construction of an ecosystem innovative and pervasive to bring the customer experience to an unprecedented level of quality.
Arlanis Reply offers a young, dynamic and innovative work environment and looks at all new applications with interest! The candidate will
- setup & develop CRM Solution based on latest innovative concepts (AI, Machine Learning, Software Automation, Collaboration)
- design & implement Customer Centric solution
- understand and assess client's business requirements
- integrate CRM Solutions with third-party applications
- include market leading security standards into IT solutions
- interface with Colleagues and Vendors to assure best solution design and implementation
- d evelop POC/POV to provide tangible assets
- manage correct priorities
- provide Subject Matter Expert support
- interact with colleagues and contribute to their professional development
Candidate must be familiar with Salesforce solution (Marketing, Sales, Service, Community, Analytics, etc.) and related platforms (Tableau, Heroku, etc.).
He/She should have:
- 1+ years of experience as a Salesforce.com Consultant
- Experience in integrating Salesforce with other enterprise systems
- Experience with Lightning Web Component
- Salesforce Certification (nice to have Salesforce Platform Developer I / II)
- Ability to document requirements clearly and concisely, to author technical documents with design and integration details
- Ability to understand both Agile (SCRUM) and Waterfall delivery models, the importance of SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle Principles) and Salesforce development best practices
- Good relationship skills
- Customer and goal-oriented
- Flexibility and problem solving attitude
- Team player willing to share ideas and work collaboratively
- Good knowledge of English
- Attitude to leadership
Through the adoption of Salesforce and its component Heroku & Mulesoft, enriched with Artificial Intelligence, Advanced Data Analytics and IoT integration functions, Arlanis Reply is able to rethink, optimize and automate Sales, Service, and Marketing cross-industry.
Arlanis Reply leverages native Salesforce automation capabilities and third-party integrations in order to enhance customer journey optimizing resource allocation.
Arlanis Reply through the use of Salesforce solutions is running innovative practice based on carbon emissions reduction to improve its own and its clients' Sustainability in line with UN Agenda goals 2030.
Arlanis Reply runs the first Italian Health Cloud practice implementing the next Patient Relationship standards based on personalized care and wearable and medical devices integration