2022 Investment Management Off-cycle Internship - Institutional Sales Team (Milan)
2022 Investment Management Off-cycle Internship - Institutional Sales Team (Milan) Institutional Sales Team - Off-cycle
The Off-Cycle Internship is an opportunity to experience the culture and atmosphere in the Investment Management Division by taking on some of the responsibilities and functions of a Full-time Analyst for a short period. The internship typically lasts six to twelve months, but can vary in length depending on business needs and candidate availability.
The Institutional Sales Team provide coverage across the institutional and intermediary channels and are organized geographically: North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America, Asia (ex Japan/China), Japan and China. The Institutional Sales team ensures our firm communicates a consistent brand across all regions and distribution channels. The team provides tools and communications, including thought leadership, investment communications, competitive intelligence, website experience, design and production, in order to help the firm deliver world-class investment solutions to our clients. These activities support the firm's overall distribution efforts by delivering timely and accurate client-centric information. The Sales team produces best-in-class client events, such as investor conferences and training programs further supporting knowledge sharing with our clients. Training program
You will receive on-the-job training and benefit from working alongside experienced professionals on a variety of projects. Responsibilities
Qualifications/ Skills/ Requirements
- Work closely with the sales team to prepare business plans, sales channel reporting and analyze financial Profit & Loss (P&L) statements for the business;
- maintain detailed knowledge of each client's portfolio accounts and prepare thoughtful investment analysis in determining opportunities for selling investment products;
- collaborate with investment teams to understand and best position solutions and capabilities; and work with the marketing team on the creation of industry-leading publications and strategy-focused collateral that resonate with clients.
- You have outstanding analytical and quantitative skills.
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You have an excellent academic background and fluency in English as well as in the language of the country you are applying for.
- You are a strong team player; ability to collaborate with colleagues across MSIM and the broader organization.
- You are a self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- You are driven, highly motivated and results-focused.
- You have strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time efficiently and effectively.
- You are detail oriented and have the ability to work efficiently within tight time constraints.