See job description for details
is the Reply Group specialist in IoT, end-to-end solutions for Energy&Utilities, Telecommunications and Smart Cities.
Sense Reply supports and enables market leader enterprises operating in these sectors to transform their business models, processes and ICT architecture in order to achieve a competitive advantage and cost-effectiveness by leveraging the power of the Internet of Things
Sense Reply designs and implements new services and business processes enabling new Things-to-things, Human-to-things, AI-to-things
We are working on the most important IoT projects, supporting the extraordinary energy transition era we are living in:
- Electric mobility
- Smart metering
- Smart public lighting
- Smart monitoring of renewable energy plants using drones
- Energy Communities
- Global IoT platforms
Sense Reply is AWS premium partner
, delivering IoT cloud solutions to customers all over Europe.
We are looking for a Project/Service Manager expert in managing complex transformation programs at the global level for major multinational companies
. All the phases of planning, controlling and reporting project status for enterprise waterfall and/or agile IT projects and governing a 50+ professionals project service team including development/project implementation, demand management and application maintenance. What you will do
- Innovation and collaboration . You will work in a dynamic team environment, managing highly innovative projects leveraging cutting-edge technologies to enable brand new services in Smart Energy and Smart Cities markets: electric mobility, smart grids, energy efficiency, demand response, renewable energy monitoring, smart city lighting, IoT telemetry.
- Independence and commitment . You will support the BU Manager and the Partnership of Sense Reply with maximum autonomy.
- 360° vision.
Your key responsibilities will be the regular report of the project status to the top management of Sense Reply and the Client, both with report decks and live presentations; ensuring the proper staffing and skilling for the projects; performing a continuous risk management and issue tracking, with a problem-solving approach; presenting ideas for improvements and project-scope extensions; taking daily care of the happiness of the customer and your team.
You will collaborate closely with PMs, BU managers, technical team leaders, architects, internal stakeholders and customers. Requirements
- Technical expertise. Previous experience as Project/Service Manager for large-scale ICT projects. Experience with both waterfall and agile project management methodologies for projects and in leading edge methodologies for AMS. Lead the team activities based on the SLA and identify and addresses any areas of concern in outputs, by monitoring and reporting KPI measurement to the client.
- Some significant Plus-es. Agile project management certification (e.g. PMI-ACP, Scrum.org or equivalents); waterfall project management certification (e.g. PMI-PMP, PMI-CAPM, Prince2); experience in IoT-based projects; experience in enterprise Smart Energy and Smart City projects; experience in ICT projects based on microservices and cloud-based architectures (AWS is a plus).
- Soft skills. Good communication, organization and interpersonal skills. Customer-centric mindset. Good problem-solving skills with extreme attention to detail.
Visit our website: https://www.reply.com/sense-reply/en/ .