is the Reply Group specialist in IoT, end-to-end solutions for Energy&Utilities, Telecommunications and Smart Cities.
Sense Reply supports and enables market leader enterprises operating in these sectors to transform their business models, processes and ICT architecture in order to achieve a competitive advantage and cost-effectiveness by leveraging the power of the Internet of Things
Sense Reply designs and implements new services and business processes enabling new Things-to-things, Human-to-things, AI-to-things
We are working on the most important IoT projects, supporting the extraordinary energy transition era we are living in:
- Electric mobility
- Smart metering
- Smart public lighting
- Smart monitoring of renewable energy plants using drones
- Energy Communities
- Global IoT platforms
Sense Reply is AWS premium partner
, delivering IoT cloud solutions to customers all over Europe.
We're looking for a passionate and ambitious Software Engineer
to design, develop and install end-to-end IoT and Cloud-based solutions.
The successful candidate will be able to build and support enterprise level applications in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
Our ideal candidate has excellent analytical and advanced troubleshooting skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, both independently and as part of a team.
You will work in an informal, collaborative culture where your talent is valued over a role title! What you will do
- Working in a dynamic, agile, team environment developing new cloud-based applications for end-to-end IoT solutions delivered to our customers
- Collaborating closely with other developers, front-end designers, expert solutions architects, internal stakeholders and customers
- Promoting great software design and quality
- Innovating new ideas to evolve our applications, offering and internal processes.
- Solve complex business problems with cutting edge technologies
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Write well designed, testable code
- Collaborate with end-users to find innovative solutions to problems
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Present ideas for system improvements
- As an expert programmer and analyst, you will be asked to identify requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual clients and with other people in a position to understand service requirements.
- Development experience in large enterprise IT projects
- Experience with at least one of the following: Node.js, Python, Java
- Experience in designing and implementing solutions on microservices architecture
- Knowledge of AWS PaaS or equivalent solutions with testing and debugging
- A good understanding of code versioning tools
Visit our website: https://www.reply.com/sense-reply/en/ .