See job description for details
is the Reply Group specialist in IoT, end-to-end solutions for Energy&Utilities, Telecommunications and Smart Cities.
Sense Reply supports and enables market leader enterprises operating in these sectors to transform their business models, processes and ICT architecture in order to achieve a competitive advantage and cost-effectiveness by leveraging the power of the Internet of Things
Sense Reply designs and implements new services and business processes enabling new Things-to-things, Human-to-things, AI-to-things
We are working on the most important IoT projects, supporting the extraordinary energy transition era we are living in:
- Electric mobility
- Smart metering
- Smart public lighting
- Smart monitoring of renewable energy plants using drones
- Energy Communities
- Global IoT platforms
Sense Reply is AWS premium partner
, delivering IoT cloud solutions to customers all over Europe.
The candidate will be responsible for the architectural impact
, due to the implementation of new requirements. As well as, being in charge of the efforts estimation, governance of FE architecture and interaction with the BE
. What you will do
- Innovation and collaboration. You will work in a dynamic and agile team environment, managing highly innovative projects leveraging cutting-edge technologies to enable brand new services in Smart Energy and Smart Cities markets: electric mobility, smart grids, energy efficiency, demand response, renewable energy monitoring, smart city lighting, IoT telemetry.
- Independence and responsibilities. You will support the implementation and governance of state-of-the-art project management, working with the best professionals developing IoT, Smart Energy and Smart City global platforms. Your key responsibilities will be the regular report of the project status to the top management, both with report decks and live presentations; supporting the proper staffing and skilling for the projects; performing a continuous risk management and issue tracking, with a problem-solving approach; presenting ideas for improvements and project-scope extensions; taking daily care of the happiness of the customer and your team.
- 360° vision. You will collaborate closely with PMs, BU managers, technical team leaders, architects, internal stakeholders and customers.
- Solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Define development guidelines to developers in order to write well designed, testable code
- Collaborate with end-users to find innovative solutions
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Present ideas for system improvements
- Design high level and low level solution architecture
- Continuously study and research new technologies
- Feasibility study, planning and effort evaluation
- Tutoring of junior colleagues
- As a technical lead in Agile project, the Technical Lead will be asked to establish a personal rapport with clients and with other people involved in the projects.
- Technical expertise. Significant experience as Technical Lead and Architect for large-scale ICT projects. Architect/solution designer with experience on IoT platforms, in particular gateway layer and data acquisition from the field with different communication protocols. Experience in top management reporting.
- Some Plus-es. Knowledge also on virtualized Kubernetes environments, and specific aws knowledge experience in IoT-based projects; experience in enterprise Smart Energy and Smart City projects; experience in ICT projects based on microservices and cloud-based architectures.
- Soft skills. Good communication, organization and interpersonal skills. Customer-centric mindset. Good problem-solving skills with extreme attention to detail.
Visit our website: https://www.reply.com/sense-reply/en/ .