is the Reply Group specialist in IoT, end-to-end solutions for Energy&Utilities, Telecommunications and Smart Cities.
Sense Reply supports and enables market leader enterprises operating in these sectors to transform their business models, processes and ICT architecture in order to achieve a competitive advantage and cost-effectiveness by leveraging the power of the Internet of Things
Sense Reply designs and implements new services and business processes enabling new Things-to-things, Human-to-things, AI-to-things
We are working on the most important IoT projects, supporting the extraordinary energy transition era we are living in:
- Electric mobility
- Smart metering
- Smart public lighting
- Smart monitoring of renewable energy plants using drones
- Energy Communities
- Global IoT platforms
Sense Reply is AWS premium partner
, delivering IoT cloud solutions to customers all over Europe.
We are looking for a passionate and ambitious Open Source Cloud-Native Application Technical Lead and Architect
to lead a team of developers in building Edge and Cloud IoT solutions using Open Source Software
The successful candidate will be able to design applications in compliance with design best practices and patterns, lead the technical team and tutor young developers.
Our ideal candidate has excellent analytical and advanced design skills, the ability to manage tasks in agile projects, the ability to support project managers / scrum masters in the relationship with customers and the ability to support managers in pre-sales activities.
You shall be passionate in innovation and new technologies and with a strong propensity for proactivity and problem solving and continuous learning.
You will work in an informal, collaborative culture where your talent is valued over a role title! What you will do
- Working in a dynamic, agile, team environment designing new edge and cloud applications for end-to-end IoT solutions using Open Source Software delivered to our customers
- Collaborating closely with developers, designers, managers, internal and external stakeholders and customers
- Promoting great software design and high quality code development
- Innovating with new ideas to evolve our applications, offering and internal processes.
- Solve complex problems with cutting edge open source technologies
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Define development guidelines to developers in order to write well designed, testable code
- Collaborate with end-users to find innovative solutions
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Present ideas for system improvements
- Design high level and low level solution architecture
- Continuously study and research new technologies
- Feasibility study, planning and effort evaluation
- Tutoring of junior colleagues
- As a technical lead in Agile project, the Technical Lead will be asked to establish a personal rapport with clients and with other people involved in the projects.
- Significant experience in IT projects (part of it in the role of Technical Lead)
- Good knowledge for at least two of the following: Go, Python, Java, NodeJS
- Experience in designing solutions in enterprise IT architecture
- Experience in designing and implementing Cloud Native Applications on microservices architecture with open source software
- Experience in implementing and designing solutions with both SQL and no-SQL database
- Experience in implementing and designing solutions in both Linux and Windows environments
- Good understanding of Queue, Broker, REST, Streaming communication paradigms
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes technology
- Experience with CI/CD tools and DevOps methodology
- Nice to have is the experience with developing and designing applications on cloud AWS, Azure or GCP
- Familiarity with Agile methodology.
Visit our website: https://www.reply.com/sense-reply/en/ .